1. _______________________, the first century Jewish Historian, describes the death of James in his ___________________________ ___________________________________ (Book 20, Chapter 9, Section 1).
2. ____________________, the third century Christian historian, refers to James as the brother of Jesus and a son of Joseph, and notes that the early Christians called James “the _________________________ because of his outstanding ________________________”.
3. At no point does James say that our own ________________________ can save us.
4. Anyone can claim to have ____________________, but it means nothing if it is not real _____________________.
5. How a person ________________ and __________________ shows what he or she believes.
6. James rightly points out that we cannot see ________________ in others. All, however, can see how a person ____________________.