Test For Evangelism: Past, Present, Our Future Lesson
Saint Luke Evangelical School Of Biblical Studies
1. The first mention in the Bible of the word evangelist is written in _______________ chapter 21, verse 8.
2. Easton's bible dictionary describes an evangelist as such: a "____________________ of glad tidings"; a ____________________ preacher of the ____________________.
3. Judging from the case of Philip, evangelists had neither the authority of an ____________________, nor the gift of ___________________, nor the ____________________ of pastoral supervision over a portion of the flock. They were itinerant ____________________, having it as their special function to carry the gospel to places where it was previously ____________________.
4. In Timothy 4:5, Paul writes, "But watch thou in all things, endure ____________________, do the _______________ of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ____________________".
5. Jesus himself ordered every ____________________ to be an evangelist in the Great Commission where we are told to go forth and make ____________________ of all men.
6. Although ____________________ with _______________, the true Christians still met to spread the word of God.
7. ____________________, ____________________, fellow ____________________ - God puts all of these people in our lives to touch us, even in small ways that we do not perceive.
8. Evangelism starts within our ____________________.
9. Each person that we contact in our lives at some point will fall on troubled times and seek ____________________ from someone around them. Live your life in an ____________________ and Godly ____________________ so as to draw these people to you.
10. Always remember that you do not bring people to God, but God works _______________ __________ to bring them to Him.
11. Being open to God's ____________________ will place you in the right _______________ at the right _______________ to share His truth with a lost soul.
12. Luke 15:7 says, "I tell you that in the same way there will be more ____________________ in _____________________ over one ____________________ who ____________________ than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent".
13. We should all do our part in ____________________ ____________________.
14. Christianity has prospered and spread through the efforts of many _______________ and _______________ all over the _______________.
15. It is not just to be left up to the ____________________ or traveling tent evangelists to bring mankind back to God, but to each Christian ____________________ to do his or her part.
16. The spiritual war will not be won with giant productions or extravagant shows, but _______________ _______________ at a time, just like it started.